HERMÈS Dark Brown Taurillon Clemence Leather Bolide 31 Bag
(price includes VAT)
A classic in its own right; the Bolide bag from Hermès boasts a soft yet structured shape and ample interior space. This is a must-have model for any Hermès collector. The Bolide dates back to 1923, when Emile-Maurice Hermès created the handbag for his wife. It was the first handbag ever to use a zipper.
- Taurillon Clemence leather
- 2 rigid top handles and a removable shoulder strap
- Carry by hand, over the shoulder or even cross body!
- 1 main compartment, 1 flat pocket
- Gold plated hardware
- Stamp: J in a Square
- Item No. 4305C
Size: W 31 x H 24 x D 12 cm
The item has been used and shows medium signs of wear. Scuffs, marks, light darkening and/or scratches may be visible due to normal use. Leather may have softened and show dryness. Leather and hardware may have acquired patina due to natural oxidation.
- Light wear and wrinkling to the lower side
- A few light superficial scuffs to corners and edges
- A few light marks to the interior
Please read the condition description and view the pictures carefully before placing an order. All items are pre-owned, may show wear and light smell from prolonged storage. Any original attachments such as box, dust bag(s), tags will show in pictures.